Monday, August 8, 2011

Where am I supposed to go?

Finding a new church sucks. 

R & I have been told numerous times that we're going to hell because we don't regularly attend church. The problem with these people is they don't mean any church, they mean just theirs. And that, that pisses me off to no end. 

Who are you to judge which church me & my husband deem best for our family? 

We haven't attempted to find a new church home like we should but it's hard when you only have 4 choices within 15 minutes. And if we don't like those what are we to do? We cannot drive 30 minutes to the nearest big city then another 10-20 just in the city.  I love church and singing and worshiping but what am I to do when I either don't agree with what they are teaching or don't feel comfortable with the way they treat others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment