Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Getting back to the basics.

I used to love writing. Now I feel nothing towards it. I really wish it would come as easy as it used to. So many things have changed and maybe I feel that I can't go back and that was a big part of my past, or maybe I feel that no one will listen. I've changed so much from that girl that used to enjoy life. Not saying I don't enjoy my life, but now... now I worry about my image and what others think more than I have in my life. In high school it was so simple (to me) I knew who I was and the only thing I let define me was God. I was His daughter. Now, I don't even feel like that most days. I've turned so far away from that girl that could go with the flow, that could put everything into God's hands. So, here I go. Back to the simplicity of beign God's child. Accepting everything that goes on in my life as His plan. As the journey He has put me on to be closer to Him, to bring others to Him. I need your prayers. I need to let go & let God. There it is the words that are so easy to say but so hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment